4.17.2014

Sometimes it's just how ya feel...


And sometimes it's just the cover of the San Diego Reader.

 Last night was a really sweet evening.. taking one of my besties to Dog Beach, Robertos, walking the Ocean Beach Pier, and just a good all around hang. So good to catch up with KK. I am so lucky to have her, Lizzy and Jeffrey as my super longtime pals. All at least 20 years. with Jeffrey and K.K. being in the 30 years of friendship circle. Crazy long time.












The post-Roberto's food coma gave way to conversation and laughter on the beach... This beach was one of my first fave beaches. Although I have to say West St Beach in Laguna is my soulmate beach.












Other people's bonfires added to the sights and smells of the evening. Feeling grateful and not so desolate in my skinbag. Finding my balance after my meeting-the-ultimate-tour-manager experience. I am left with a sense that,"I can do that." I may never get the chance to, but I will choose to not give up.

No comments: