4.23.2014

How about THEM apples?

Morning light coming into the wee kitchen..
There is some serious coffee consumption going on this morning. I have a super long work day ahead of me. The rest of the week is gonna be a bit of a blur. A high point being my pals The Railers (formerly Tin Cup Gypsy) are playing in Sonoita Friday and I am gonna pop over for that. After that it's just a matter of getting enough rest and stretching. I managed to keep this Friday on my work schedule, but I am losing that as a regular day after that.

 My email to attempt to shift my paths is still being crafted. And my fears of economic insecurity are very in my face. But I will give myself props for staying true to what really works in my tiny little world and processing through my not so gray areas.

I sound like a total head case. And a very real human being.

 Last night I made it out to meet a small-ish group of folks who gathered for a delicious meal out under the stars. A fantastic meal, good conversation, and a bunch of laughter was just perfect. Getting to reconnect with some key fellow Bisbee denizens lessened the distance in my heart from my sweet little hub of awesomeness.

No comments: