4.15.2014

No time to catch up... just time to go.

I have about 50 minutes of down time to be quiet. My efforts to quiet down and gain perspective have been limited. But as I try and plot my next moves, I want to try to calm the chatter in my head. I am off to grab the power of atty from my pal KK for the sale of her house. I am looking forward to a big salad for dinner from one of my fave San Diego places, Tender Greens. Could be a crazy convergence of KK, Jeffrey and the good Reverend Chili Cilch. My head might explode! I have good joo joo going out to the real estate gods to keep KK's deal in escrow and moving forward. This is a small payback for KK taking such good care of me up in Alaska 2 summers ago. Here's to hope. Here's to being gentle with oneself. Here's to moving forward.

No comments: