4.20.2014

Tidewater.

I don't volunteer at organizations often. From the looks of my checking account, all I do is volunteer. But truth be told, I really am not one to give my efforts to non-profity stuff unless I am really moved by it.

Tidewater Arts Outreach in Norfolk VA is one of very few organizations that I see working for the benefit of so many.  That's why I volunteer my time with them. It doesn't hurt that it's all music related either.

Yes. My time in VA was all volunteer labor. As is my time in Franklin for my beloved Blackberry Jam.  Maybe someday it will look good on a resume... and maybe it's just a kickass way to give back working with people I truly love. Either way, my heart is full this morning.

I am working hard to fill my cup from many different sources.

My cup is half full this morning instead of half empty thanks to A.A. reminding me to be grateful.

No comments: