10.12.2010

Day 2 of the toxic pool paint!

Woohoo!!!! This must be what it's like to huff paint!

Mother of Gawd!!!!! It's super stinky toxic in here! And it has been all day. It's easier to deal with in the kitchen as it's the farthest room from the bathroom. Cooking made it even better, so I did a bit of that in between coats of paint. I think the situation is definitely tricky in that it's a 2x4 foot shower maximum... so having my head buried in that confined space has left me woozy and a little off.. well, I was a little off before so..

And, it's become apparent that I'll need to scrape and sand for better prep and do it right after KK has completed her visit. I don't have time to start over and get it done before her arrival. I gotta air this place out!

I'm uber happy to report that Sunday night's Art Car Fest was fantabulous! There was kickass live music, and the headliners, The Mission Creeps were awesome! Gretchen arranged for some of the local belly dancing goddesses to dance behind The Mission Creeps on the street just about the stage... it was SO COOL!!!!!

And so fabulously Bisbee!  I had to steal this photo from Gretchen as my camera has been M.I.A. for weeks..
There were a few technical difficulties with showing the movie "Auto Morphosis" that Harrod Blank had put together so Gretchen and I toodled down to Douglas last night for the full screening in the historic Gadsden Hotel. Quite a good flick! Took him many years to get this film finished. It's worth seeking out and viewing! The movie can be purchased for a mere 20.00. And while it's not yet in the online store at www.automorphosis.com  it will be available there eventually and I'm sure you can contact Harrod Blank at that website and ask how to get a copy. All 3 of you who read this and don't live in Bisbee... try and get a copy... support a good film that has been a labor of love!

No comments: