10.20.2010

I get spoiled...

Know what? It's hot in Tucson! The climate in Bisbee is much more agreeable right now! I'm here in Tucson all day while I spend the last few hours with my pal KK. We get to do lunch somewhere, and then I think we get to just hang. The visit was too short, and it may be a while before we get to hang again. Then again... maybe I can drag her into the Lower 48 in April.

I've got a plan to make an early dinner for the mom unit then head back to Bisbee. After this day... I have NOTHING on my agenda.

Scary.

Well... except I might have jury duty next week in Federal Court in Tucson.. cricket... cricket...

WTF???

Oh well..I'll just shut up and wait and see... I prolly not a good juror candidate. In the meantime I'll be planning on emptying out storage units and getting rid of stuff. It's a melding of nesting and purging that feels very right. It's a process.. and since I have some time, best to chip away at what needs to be done.

I need a creative outlet... I wonder what I'll take on in that arena? 

1 comment:

love23 said...

Hey Wendy have enjoyed hearing about your visit with KK. It was really cool last eve, I even put a sweatshirt on for the first time! Love it!