10.14.2010

Let the short Countdown To KK begin!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxat8xR1RulOxFAjcA_9nB_yq1bn0SxrtA8apl-511X6ieyV7pDhUhfiN_tqx41TeCU3vx3-9q-its5MWpDW_JVP-o-2umXrjAnNgeLopG_GWWzPmdQBo55-FDhGwNXJ9GbHzWWDoBivM/s1600/P1000332.JPG
Fun and Frivolity!
Crazy Clothes!
Big Smiles!
Disco Breakfast!
And one of the best friends I have ever had...

Ladies, Gentlemen... It's KK Time!!!

My pal lands tomorrow around 3 pm, and while I feel like we should stop in at Feast, I also feel better about just coming back to Bisbee toot sweet. Not a safe road to travel after dark..

I'm excited to just have face time with this wonderful woman who has supported me tremendously in every sense of the word over the last year and a half. She went above and beyond in helping me out when I was losing my freakin' mind...

That deserves a bottomless cup of coffee!

Speaking of coffee.. and you know I do..  I went out on a limb and tried another bean this morning.

Two words.. BIG MISTAKE!

I'm back to my Sumatra French Roast tomorrow. 

Anyhow, for the next few days I think there will be some quality porch time and maybe KK has some ideas on what the hell I can do to make the wee landscaping a little more purdy.

3 comments:

love23 said...

Love your enthusiasm!

Tour Wonk said...

enthusiSPASM is more like it! Thanks Kate!

dave p said...

What happened to Old Bisbee Roaster? I thought that was the coffee of choice. Or did I miss the memo?