10.07.2010

Scarred for life.

As I was looking over Gretchen's amazing blog this morning and her account of painting The Hill Car gold, she posted a pic of her in that shiny gold shirt she had me pose in when I first got back.to Bisbee. She looks great in it.
I on the other hand... not only looked hideous in it... like some old lady who wanted to relive the bad times at Studio 54... but with a golden bowl placed atop of my head at GB's request, I aided in scarring myself for life with this shirt... and that bowl.
There is a happy ending of sorts to this though. The Hill Car looks fantastic! Just in time for the big Art Car shindig this weekend! So... while I am a puss for bowl wearing and never one to look good in gold, I can appreciate art. I will bask in the golden glory that is the newly spiffed Hill Car!
Mom... what do you think of your old Toyota now?

4 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Scary or beautiful.. you decide.

dave p said...

Gold metal material!!

Tour Wonk said...

VERY clever Dave! You so rock!!!!

Tour Mistress Of The Darkness said...

LOL!! All you're missing is a tinfoil sword. And paper wings on the bowl. ;)

I smell Halloween costume!!!