10.27.2010

See what this is like?


The key word there is "see" and this post is about wearing bifocals for the first time.

I am befuddled at the wee space they give you to see the world. And if I were a voracious reader, I could understand why the bottom part seemed so big. It's all cattywampus. It'll be a big adjustment.

But it's seriously official... Welcome To Getting Older!

I had a great meeting yesterday morning with a woman I have known since I was 19. And she at various points in our friendship was a co-worker of mine, and eventually about 8 years into my real estate career, she became the broker at my office and hence my boss. She was the best broker that office ever had. Now she's doing some cool stuff and I might be getting the chance to try and help out a bit. She's putting on seminars geared towards the goodness in melding work with a balanced life. You know I love the feel of that.

And she's someone I know and trust to be her word. Impeccably.

I left our lengthy meeting energized and grinning from ear to ear. My need to make some money is pretty much in my face so I will be investigating this opportunity further. And I have hope around all that which is always good!

I won't launch into the rant I was going to blog about  regarding the hour-long traffuck jam I hit just outside of Tucson.. what was comforting was the fact that I called The Mom Unit and said, I might swing back and crash there.. and she was all about it! Yay Mom! It cleared up about 10 minutes later... so I pushed onward. Finding the gratitude.  Yes please.

No comments: