10.26.2010

There are those days..

Those days when you blow a gasket over something that is but a small part of the big picture. I had that day yesterday afternoon. And what did I get from that? A sense of regret at blowing up at someone I love, and a sense of how much further I need to go to get to my happy balance back. I took my argument to the source and we shall see if there is a reasonable outcome.. but the real issue is balance. And I don't quite have it. Funny how some things just bring the journey that much more into focus. I wonder how much effect dreams have during the day? Do the crazy stories linger? One of the craziest things about coming home has been that I'm remembering more dreams... and most have to do with touring and people involved in that. And I think it's making me realize even more how much I love that job. And at the same time making me sad that I'm not out there getting to do it. My journey is a twisty one.

For shits and giggles I hung LED string lights on my gargantuan fake palm tree last night, and spent the better part of the evening going through boxes and throwing stuff out. Today, more boxes. And maybe a trip to Tucson if my pal calls me and tells me she can meet with me regarding some work.

No crazy food experiments today.. I think I'll be juicing and having salad. Oh, and kale chips...

1 comment:

dave p said...

I know what you mean...that was me this am trying to get to work. My fault I was running late, and kept hitting situations/people that made me later, and it bothered me more than usual.

Once I got past the idots and focus'ed on some good music (Doria Roberts this am), I'm much better now.

Best of luck with the Tuscon trip!