9.30.2018

On a loop.

Whew. Been on a damn near single song loop for almost two fays! A little book on audible thrown in for good measure but really just this one song.

I do that sometimes.

In between moving vinyl albums from one house  to another and then arranging them, I have not been  out amongst the denizens of Bisbee much this weekend. I needed to get this done. If I am gonna keep the vinyl then ot needs to be accessible to me.

Dumb little things to do. And then there is some cooking and checking in on The Mother Unit via phone. All things fairly simple these days. I’ll take that.

The drama ebbs and flows minimally.

Fall is here with cool mornings and less bugs out. I am not going to miss all those fucking bugs. Next project is getting ready to rip out my kitchen and put in different cabinets that I will be getting from IKEA. A third of the cabinets are here already but I’ll be back ip in Phx to get the rest in the coming months. Then I gotta choose a countertop. Hope to have it done before January. That’s about how long it’s take to get the moolah together for it all. Realistically I ahould try and get a second job to make this go a little faster but I like being underemployed. My stress level is pretty low.

Bisbee livin’... suits me.

No comments: