10.01.2010

Herb Alpert, Burt Bacharach and more..

I have on a Herb Alpert station on Pandora...

It's delicious! I feel like I'm living inside a happy elevator! Except.. I'm in the wee house in Bisbee attempting to turn it into the beach shack it needs to be. Every single corner of the house needs to be disassembled and cleaned deeply. And then I have to figure out where things really need to go. I'm catching a damn cold and attempting to head it off with the neti pot and lots of vitamins c.

I cut into my lucky pineapple for brunch today too... a symbol of good luck, and very good for your joints... it was perhaps the most wonderful pineapple I've ever had in the state of AZ. I am covered in dirt from moving things around.. but that doesn't matter as I am only going to pop down to the High Desert Mkt for a quick half and half pickup and I need the exercise.

The gas is on, although the gas man determined perhaps it was not too wise to use the furnaces.

Does the name Vitas Gerulaitis mean anything to you?

No comments: