10.21.2010

Let's talk storage units.

Aside from the fact that I have no job right now, I have a mountain of stuff to do. I have 2 storage units that need to be emptied and most of the contents in Tucson are sale-able and most in Bisbee... well... I dunno. This morning I'm finally going to be able to get into the storage unit in Tucson. I'm fabulously fueled by Old Bisbee Roasters Nicaraguan coffee, and am hopeful for a nice lunch with my mother unit before I head back to Tiny Town.

I am picking up the largest fake palm tree (that will NEVER fit in the van properly...) for putting in front of the wee beach house... (thanks Lizzy!) That should make the drive home interesting! But since the front of the house is soooo barren I figured maybe a tiki garden of some sort and some fake non- indigenous trees would be kinda fun. And I'm sure my neighbors across the street that are less than fans of mine will do nothing short of stick pins in a voodoo doll with my name on it in a silent retort to my landscaping prowess.

1 comment:

dave p said...

Fake palm sounds great! We need pictures once you get the front yard settled.