10.09.2010

Slackerina. The Musical.

I had to get up and tidy, clead, organize squirrel away and generally try and make the house bearable for guests. The Cilch Sisters were here at 9 on the button as planned for soy chorizo and eggs with kickass coffee... From there, off to the farmers market and then up to meet Gretchen and have the sisters see GB's new studio. After that we were off to The Boneyard. Where a St. David funeral home/cremation guy was illegally duping human remains for the last 5 years.. they were supposed to have been fully cremated and handled appropriately, but there are HUGE pieces of human bones in 2 separate pits. It is quite disturbing on several levels. Now it's time to rest up and recharge for dinner and live music till whenever.

My cold is fighting the good fight to try to take hold again. Me and my neti pot are attempting to keep it at bay. I dunno how that battle is gonna go. I hope I win. Tomorrow is a delicious brunch at Jenna and Larry's and then the big art car gathering is at 5:30. Full days. Beautiful weather and good friends! Heart happy.. brain happy..

No comments: