6.28.2007

Grow Moishe Grow!

Hey!
It's Trina here...yes, I'm finally entering the posting realm. I'm here to give you the update on our rolling biosphere...or at least terrarium(;

I'm looking for suggestions on hair styles for Moishe. The Don King look won't get him too far in his world...HELP please!

We're flying El Frida Style across PA on 80. We haven't traveled this route yet. Unfortunately for you there is no World of Pigeons on this route...next trip. It would make Wendy oh so happy to go...hold on Wendy, we'll get there before the Summer is over.

As for the rest of the kids in the van, BLT is taking over the dashboard. Actually I think she may threaten to drive or at least take a Captains chair for herself and put one of us at the back of the bus...details later.
Bamboo and Sage are freely growing in the back of the van. I am amazed that they are willing to come along for this ride! Not much choice in the matter but they are growing and making the van a better place to be(:

Enough for now...have to work my way through BLT to see where we are going. Can you say ''Machete''?

1 comment:

Julie Nicolay said...

Now, World of Pigeons I dunno 'bout but in Southern PA there is the World Mushroom Museum. I've been; you must, must, MUST go! All mushroom, all the time. It's yellow on the outside. You'll have to Google it to find it. It's small, so drive slowly... :)
~ Julie