
Zombie strippers. huh??? I knew a stripper named Pearl who would look right through you as if she had xray vision... does that count for anything?? And for the record... some of my best friends are ex-strippers!!
I have mailed my stuff for the day, packed the majority of the stuff into the van and am now concentrating on pulling the house back together to be guest friendly and clean. Trina leaves NYC around 2:30 Az time.. I get to see my dear Sande Zeig for dinner tonight at Feast ( gigante bean salad fo' shizzle!) and some dumb errands prior... plus, I'm getting my nether regions waxed for swimsuit season! Should I go brazilian? Or am I on my stripper jag to much??
3 comments:
ok - so you threw down the waxin' gauntlet....
we must discuss this at some point soon.
for now, just wanted to stop in and say hey.
june is right around the corner!
I know!!! And what kind of cake are we having this year?
Whoa. Brazilian wax job. Oh. Ow. And, umm, so personal! When I owned a Salon and Day Spa in FL with my ex, we had aestheticians who refused to do Brazilian waxes, so we didn't do them. Didja do it?!
Post a Comment