I can't log into blogger to fix my typos... So now they have issues, I have issues... And I'm hoping that while some of you may have issues, that they are small in comparison to others. In fact, I hope they are small in comparison to my blogging issues...
Ok... issue fixed..
We are getting our stuff together to head to Cancun tomorrow. Figuring how much merchandise to bring, and then trying to figure out what toys to bring. I have the smashball,and I brought the tennis racquets back from the van, but we will most likely hope they have those there instead of hoisting ours all the way to Mexico.
We fly through Miami, and get into Cancun at about 8:30 pm tomorrow night. Of course I hope I'll be able to blog... but there are no promises! I will be shooting some video as well, and uploading after we get back. Of course the other thing of note is that immediately upon our arrival back, we need to go grab the van and head to Northampton for Bunty and Julie's birthday shindig! I will arrive bearing flaming honeybuns! Ok, maybe not arrive that way, but I do have some plans... I need to keep my pyrotechnic skills up to date, what good am I if I can't light a few random items of food on fire?
5.09.2008
Blogger has issues
Don't we all??
Labels:
bunty burgin,
sober touring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Viacondios mi amigas
I wonder if its too late to apply for that cabana boy position.
Safe trip,
Post a Comment