5.17.2008

Happy 40th!

Well it's really a 30th bday shindig for Bunty and Julie, but this is officially when Bunty and Trina get to trade ages. Trina is now officially 30 and Bunty will now be 40. It's been written as law basically.

Sweet gathering of great people here in Northampton MA. And a nice bonus is Cheryl Reid the drummer from Ember Swift's band is here with her family. She was one of the gems from last June's ping pong extravaganza in Normal Illinois.

Vegan cake, wheat free pizza and the like amongst the fare tonight. I do love a healthy party! Trina just got done singing the birthday girls (and the rest of the guests) a few songs with Cheryl and Lyndell lending a nice touch with a little bass and snare.

That's one thing about this job...getting to watch these wonderfully talented musicians get to play with each other like this just warms my heart and soul. I guess I'm here for a reason....haven't exactly figured out what that is, but I am grateful as hell! Maybe I should get a lottery ticket...

1 comment:

megster said...

sounds great..i love the birthday trade!