Yeah well... letting go of some peeling skin is one thing... needing to let go of my passport holder that contained about 400.00 is another... shit... at least my passport is still here... but the holder... gone.
Somebody musta needed that more than me.... I want to weep.
4 comments:
Oh, no!!! Did you lose it or did someone lift it??
True, at least you still have your passport. Not having that would seriously suck. But still ... ugh. :/
I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but money is just money. Yes, someone else must have needed it more than you did. Your gratitude list shows you'll certainly survive. Rock on, girlfriend.
If I had $400, I'd sent it to you. Seriously. There are those that believe we lost money when we are obsessed with it and need a lesson in gratitude and forgiveness (in cases where someone has taken it from us). I'm not exactly there yet, but I understand that. I write a gratitude list every day, and even though I'm pretty broke, I manage to make it though every day and not starve. So, that shows me that I'm doing OK financially, even if sometimes it doesn't feel like I am. I hope that whomever it was who "needed" that money is OK with themselves. Life always continues to go on...
Oh, triple damn...
Post a Comment