Beautiful day.
Great friends!
Awesome music.
Bunty and Julie's party is today!
Got to chat w/ Mom...love that!
Great coffee this morning.
Bitchin' tan
Should be able to eat salsa in a day (lip healing..)
Two words...Lyndell Montgomery!
Riding trains facing backwards is cool!
And generally feeling like none of this heaviness is going to kill me. I mean really...I have plenty of ''stuff'' to deal with and I will do just that.
It's all good.
I am blessed to have this moment in time.
5.17.2008
My gratitude list
In my attempt to be a good recovering alcoholic I will make a gratitude list. Because even though losing that cash stings and having a bunch of stuff to deal with in AZ kinda freaks me out,I have a lot going for me.
Labels:
bunty burgin,
sober touring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm happy to read about your gratefulness in the eye of the storm. It's so easy to get bogged down when so many things go wrong. Is there anything I can help with in Tucson - to allay some of your worries? Bob has been coughing for several days but it is breaking up now. Miss you!
Your positive attitude is a beacon for the rest of us! It's one of those things that you regularly share, and I'm very glad for that...it's infectious. Best of luck in dealing with "the stuff"!
Lyndell is definitely someone to be grateful for..Lyndell is just one of the most phenomenal people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...
Cheers!
Post a Comment