So I had to get this cleared to have it made public. It's one of the things that comes with knowing that artists and managers want the show to be incredible and that "a leak" of something that they might not want up on youtube can cause a wee bit of chaos. I learned this through my own baptism of fire in the last couple of years. You have to know they want the show to deliver a bang that leaves you wanting more!
I got the official ok, and I need to tell you all that this show continues to be amazing! If you are going to XPN Fest in Philly tomorrow, it will be above and beyond for sure! Susan Werner has many wonderful things up her sleeve.. I fly out to Philly really early from Chicago where this evening I just got to have a meal with my pal TB (always a special treat as she is a helluva busy gal!)
Looking forward to the music at the festival in a big way. I love that I get to see it! So, aside from Susan's set John Gorka is there too!!! Yeah! And after that I think Joan Osborne is the last performer of the night. Should be spectacular! I'm also excited to see some of my pals from this "other coast" (certainly not the west...) here and there. I am not working at this show. They are bringing me in as a birthday present... I love them! Them being Trina and Jane.
Then I'll fly back to Chicago late Monday night and then turn around and fly to Tucson 6 hours later. Crazy fun! Woo hoo!!!!!
I can't believe that in the last week Trina and I will have been at festivals with Sammy Haggar, Boz Skaggs, Crosby Stills and Nash and now Susan, John, and Joan Osborne! Not to mention Hairball... an 80's tribute band that was fabulusly entertaining!!! I am on the hunt for my t-shirt for that band to be sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment