8.04.2008

Ok!

We are back at Trina's in NYC. I made the coffee looked at Trina and asked her if she wanted "The happy brown breakfast drink this morning.." she smiled and said yes! Believe it or not, I have not totally screwed up her need for caffeine! When we are off in separate places, she drinks tea. WTF??? Anyhow...It's been a rowdy morning except I forgot to post for "some friends" last night... so I will get that handled.

The parking game starts at around 10am...(oh how I missed it!) and El-Frida is only about 2 blocks away now. Ideally we like to have her on the same block. Hell, I like her in front of the building! But that is rare.

Today brings the tsunami of calls and follow-up emails to get the PNW stuff flattened out and make sure we have flights and a few more gigs. Then hoping to start on tickets for Germany. So much to do.

Mark your calendars!!

Musikfest in Bethlehem PA is this Wednesday! Trina will be playing with Susan at 5 pm on the Martin Guitar Liederplatz Stage.

And on top of all of the work.. we have laundry and packing to do... Trina heads off to Michigan with Natalia at ass-crack:30 on Thursday... I go "Down The Shore" with Jane and Crew... and then we are all at Nashua River Valley Folk Fest in MA. then I fly off to Michigan to hook up with Ms. Zukerman to "wonk" for her there and in Canada!

Did I mention I'm not having ANY fun???

Really it IS a bit overwhelming at times. But the true challenge is the organization part. The opportunity is flying at me.. I just need to have the printed schedule in front of me at all times. And apparently in larger print! This morning I held up a vat of granola and caught myself holding it at arms length to be able to see the wee writing on the label!!! It's happening!!! It's official!!! I'm old!!!!

This is the post I promised "some friends.." sorry it's late! X's and O's!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what shore are you going to? i'd love to come visit!

Unknown said...

Nice rack Wendy!!!
Love you
Jufy