9.13.2008

From the back of the room...

Standing here watching feet tap and heads bob with Trina's ''Jacaranda'' is one of the best parts of this job. Watching people really dig what these incredibly talented musicians are doing is so heartwarming.

I love the music I get to hear.

I love the people I get to meet.

I love seeing friends out here on the road.

And I love the thought of bringing it all together in my heart with my love for my mom and my pals back in AZ.

I love my job.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love when you talk about how you love your mom...your words to her that we all get to see and feel that love...something I needed today in a big, big way! Thanks, Wen, for sharing the love...xoxo

Anonymous said...

i often say i love my job as well. but yours is really lovely. i could live without soccer, but i'd die without music. thanks for posting youtube vids btw. it's nice to see a small part of what you get to experience!