So I decide to back up my files from my computer... make so me room.. you know, to work on video etc...
I just now...6 hrs later had to scrap it because I must not know what the hell I'm doing! I was thwarted from working today while thinking I was taking care of the ol' computer... when in fact, my external hard drive and my computer were mocking me.... hard! Fuckers!
Ok... that rant is over.. what's really important is to say is that I love my pal Annemarie... glad you checked in. Sending you all the best for your harder times.
Also sending love out to Gail... thanks for playin' the game.
And... feelquiet.. yo! Those vids are firing up tonight!! What's funny is I have no idea who you are and yet I feel like I want to make sure you are happy... do I need a 12 step meeting for codependency?
So... now I will attempt to work on some video on the new editing program... sheesh...wish me luck!
Oh, and I started a 7 day cleanse today... raw foods and the like. My only cheat is the coffee. Jeebus knows, you don't want to see me without coffee!
3 comments:
yay for more vids
when do we get to know what the izzit?? was?
\have fun in your rawness
the izzit was in fact Hamlin thru the crack!!!
That damn Jess got it right!
Those Pittsburgh girls a smarties...
Hi Megster!
You should post the vids for yourself and not to make me happy, even though i am your AOK #1 interweb fan. I think if you love something that's worth sharing, you should share it. And every vid i've posted has taught me something about the shared commonality of music.
Ex., last night i went to an Alanis concert. Today before i headed out to an Obama rally (didn't get in -- the guy is a rockstar) i left one Alanis vid uploading with what I thought was an appropriate and nonjudgmental label: "Alanis lipsyncs XYZ at ABC Theater on October 20". By the time i got back, i had all these crazy comments calling me the N word (huh?) and retarded. They called me retarded, on my own video!!! Fuckers!!
So you see my point: What's not to like about sharing your love of music with the vast internet audience. My other point is that if you're going to accuse any of your musicians of lipsyncing, it's best to use a disposable youtube ID.
Post a Comment