10.20.2008

Now that's a nice cup.

Having a very good cup of coffee this morning. Doing what I do... pondering what is on deck to keep energy moving forward. This week will be an opportunity to follow-up on possible bookings and to get the last bit of materials out to venues that Trina has through the rest of the year.

There is definitely some specific video work that needs to get done for a submission to a festival, and it's got a timeframe so that will be near the top of the list.

I have AZ on my brain this morning. I wish my house in Tucson would sell... I should go sacrifice some chicken mcnuggets (in lieu of an actual chicken)to the sales gods. I guess dropping the price again is on the agenda. It just feels heavy. The day I drove away from that house in May of 2007 to leave for my life as a tour manager was one of the happiest I have ever had. And when the house was rented it was alot easier... my choice to not have a renter in there while it's for sale has been pricey. So I have a little time to focus on forward motion there too. That's a good thing.

And the sweet little bonus that I get today is that it'll be sunny and beautiful... crisp... and New Englandy.... but really pretty here in CT. I believe it was frosty out there last night. The moon on the water was gorgeous. We watched the next to the last inning of the Sox/Rays game... condolences to all my pals who were rooting for Boston. I was too.

No comments: