10.22.2008

Ok... listen up!

Here's how it's gonna go....

You all are hereby requested to root for the Phillies. By me... for our dear Jane. She does in fact live in the Philly area... it is in fact her home team. She has apparently gotten Ms. Werner on the pep squad as well as the New Haven Crew. I am onboard as well...

Will you accept the challenge I pose to you??

I challenge...dare...implore you to root for the Phillies in that baseball thingy that starts tonight.

And thank you... I thank you, and I know Jane would too if she wasn't so distracted watching the clock waiting for 8pm so she could watch the game....

5 comments:

Tour Mistress Of The Darkness said...

GO PHILS!! SWEEP THE RAYS!!

(Tampa Bay Rays Fandom: Since September, 2008)

KCmustang said...

The Phillies are goin all the way...baby!!!

Carlyn Hutchins said...

Sorry, I gotta stick with the American League Rays even though they beat my Sox... they have a much better pitching staff than the Sillies. Yep, I grew up in Philly and bleed orange and black for my Flyers, but I just can't get on the Sillies' bandwagon. Granted, they're by far the best National League team this year, but I say Rays in 6. Sorry Wen, still friends? (blink blink blink... look how cute I am, you can't be mad at me... blink blink blink...)

Unknown said...

I'm with Carlyn on this one. I'm rooting for TB altho last night's start was not how i wanted it to go.

Tour Wonk said...

Hey Kids...

Really, I want my pal Jane to be happy... and I want all of you to be happy!!! Never worry that I'll think ill of you if you root for someone on a team one way or the other... now if you start saying you don't like the musicians I hang with we have a definite problem!!!

xo
W