Oh... that's right... I delved into video and now I'm shocked it's almost 4pm?
So I did a little maintenance on the ol' camcorders... just a wee bit of head cleaning tape run thru the little babies and they do seem to feel better. Not to mention the video being uploaded is fun.. it's stuff from the Boston Folk Fest and others..
At that festival Susan and the band played just after it had gotten done pouring rain. The stage was wet... it was cold out... everyone in the audience was drenched...and yet they stayed. And just like what happened in Lyons Clorado... Susan came on and the rain stopped. I'm not lying!
The really sweet part of some of this video is a snippet of Jane and Natalia dancing just off stage... and a few moments later I look over and John Gorka is there just watching Susan and smiling... (and you can catch a glimpse of Eliza Gilkyson too she's standing by Gorka just don't blink! )I forgot I had that on tape. Good times. Did I screw up the date on the vid? yes... did I pull it down and re-do it?... in the process...
Ok... fixed it...
So I'm just uploading stuff...and editing a vid from our time on the farm.. and doing a little laundry... supposed to head into NYC tonight to meet up with Trina and Natalia at a club to hear some muzak. I'll most likely make it.. although I must confess.. I have a wee headache and am not moving too fast at this moment.
2 comments:
You go girl!! If you keep this up, we're going to have to annoint you Queen of all Viddy Hos.
(The flubbed date is no biggie. But if you're going to correct it anyway, could you up the volume a bit on the re-post. Much love.)
Oy! Not the volume issue again!!!
Shite!!! Youtube is testing me. Damn them...
Post a Comment