11.03.2008

24 hours to go.

This is how I feel like I want to deal with this next 24 hours.



I have had way too much time to look at political stuff on the internet, and frankly, now I'm stressed. I know it sounds dumb, but I feel like I have a condition...Pre-Election Traumatic Stress Disorder. I really feel like I want to go hide till it's over and the good guys really do win. Trina sent an email the other day and at the end of it she said of Palin is going to the White House she's not coming back from Germany. I'm sure she was only half kidding.

And so I decided that I'd start posting strange little snippets from touring. Behind the scenes stuff.. little clips off the small camera. I decided to call it "Wonk-O-Vision." These clips might be very brief... little snippets from soundchecks..hilarity in elevators...after the show craziness... I will protect the innocent. So keep an eye for that starting today.

Today I go with my pal Bob to the Mohegan Sun..to maybe help him with a show he's directing there... kinda like a live local gong show thingy. Hopefully it'll keep my mind off my angst.

3 comments:

KCmustang said...

great picture... i can relate... if Mcan't and screwball get in ... i staking a flag in an island off the coast of anywhere but here!

Tour Wonk said...

KC... take us all with you if that happens, will ya??? oh and btw... hi pal!

megster said...

thats funny ...i don't blame u guys and now its looking good at this time for obama so i think u will alll be able to remain in ur country, lol..