As Susan said last night, ''It's the last day of school..'' for her as her last show of the year The Ark was a great way to cap it off! Packed room, great crowd, lots of friends in the crowd...and a performanced that was spectacular. I am so lucky to have gotten to see these women do what they do in such a setting. I love The Ark. I sooooo appreciate all of the people who make that venue do the magic that it does.
Wow!
We drive back to Chicago to stay overnight there then off to Three Oaks for a few days. I have a brain full of thoughts and ideas.. Too much coffee...lots of organic processes in motion...loads of opportunity to let it all just sink in and see what needs to be done. Sounds kinda woo woo... I know. I just have a bunch on my mind I guess...
3 comments:
It was a spectacular show -- so are you on a Biggy Best Blend high? or something else...
Janet... you rock!!!!
Thanks -- you guys HONK so the least I could do is keep ya caffeinated. Glad you liked the blend.
Enjoy!
Next time you're at the Ark I'll bring the coffee!
j. (who has now bought ALL of Susan's and Trina's music...why I'll never have a retirement fund).
Post a Comment