11.24.2008

Chicago morning...

This morning Trina and I part company with Susan and Jane. Sadness. It's light snow...almost rain. We take Jane to the aeropuerto then we head off to Three Oaks. I will be getting an oil change at my fave Ford dealership there. We are having a bit of caffeine, but will most likely toddle off to Fox and Obel for brekkie. And I of course will be on the lookout for Oprah and her Gayelle.

Report on dinner last night was that everyone loved the meal.. we all immediately went into food comas and to bed. It was a good plan as I was pretty beat and not wanting give in to feeling under the weather. I'm pig headed like that.

I will be uploading bunches of video in the next couple of days... Natalia in Indy and Trina in Evanston and Susan and Trina at The Ark.

The girls have just dubbed Jane a coffee pussy... as she just made a weak pot. Poor Jane. I am gonna miss these gals.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh no ...the spoon needs to be able to nearly stand up in the coffee, then one needs pure half & half. Accept no substitutes.

I am STUCK - completely stuck to listening to Susan Werner sing two songs in particular.
1. Sunday Morning
2. May I Suggest

Nothing is unsticking me - it's a great place to be transfixed on something so lovely as her music.

Trina was great too but I knew of her music ...was not all that familiar with Susan.

You all rock -- enjoy your break. I am headed out into my "life in a snowglobe". Pretty but I'd rather live in Sante Fe.