I'm going to lay low and cook here today. I am making my godmother's chicken kapama recipe. I do believe it to be my ultimate comfort food of all time. And really just the smell of it cooking soothes me. Even more so than grilled cheese and tomato soup.. although that is a dear old friend as well.
Spoke to Trina last night.. she's busy as hell going over all the final deets for the new cd... can you beleive she had to finish it up while she was over in Germany? She is tenacious... fo' sho'! The graphics are gonna look kickass, and this is really going to be a "must have" for your Hamlin collection...
Hey Mom, guess what you are getting for Christmas???
So here is Susan Werner with Trina in there too... her ode to Barack Obama.
1 comment:
i like ok love your picture... i shall do that today... thanx
Post a Comment