Cathy and Joyce took stellar care of us... Love them!
Off to Columbus! Land of corned beef breakfasty goodness! Sound check at 5:30 then musical fabulousness with friends coming in from Mechanicsburg and Youngstown!
Oh, you've gotta try my mom's amazing corned beef recipe some day...it is famous! She brines her own, which is easy enough, which makes it incredibly tender, then glazes it with a wonderful recipe. If I know you're comin' to T-town in advance, enough, maybe I can make it for you, Wen! (TMC even cooked it and served it to the entire hospital two years ago...and got rave reviews!).
1 comment:
Oh, you've gotta try my mom's amazing corned beef recipe some day...it is famous! She brines her own, which is easy enough, which makes it incredibly tender, then glazes it with a wonderful recipe. If I know you're comin' to T-town in advance, enough, maybe I can make it for you, Wen! (TMC even cooked it and served it to the entire hospital two years ago...and got rave reviews!).
Post a Comment