11.25.2008

Oh yes... there is new video!

This my friends is what it's all about! Seeing your boss..in front of a great crowd... at a fantastic venue...giving her all. I have to say, Trina really showed what she was made of this night.



Susan and Ingrid have the voices of angels!!! And how about that Werner lady on guitar? Wow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!!!

t
xo

Janet said...

I've added links/photos in the side bar of my wee little bloggy to send people to Susan & Trina's respective sites.

I know some of my readers are going and have bought music.

Go INDY!

You're gonna owe me some coffee.

Anonymous said...

Just so you don't think i only bitch about the videos -- i wanted to say this one especially was really nice. Great sound, great camerawork, good song selection, nice bright contrast. I also liked the fact that you squished the aspect ratio ever so slightly so that everyone appears taller and more impressive (I miss nothing).

Tour Wonk said...

awww.... I feel very appreciated!

Thanks kids!

And Janet... I do owe you a cuppa jolene...