11.26.2008

Sunny times...


Sunny.. bright.. brisk... Not the llama... the weather!

I grabbed this pic offa the internet somewhere and I'm using it today to inspire you all (all 5 of you) to send good joo joo to the ones you love. You will obey the llama!!! The Llama wants you to be happy!!

I started not liking the food fest that is Thanksgiving years ago.. I'm a chunky girl... the last thing I need is a freakin' holiday that has you overeat as tradition!

But I am a huge fan of giving thanks and being grateful! So as we gear up for that holiday, just send thanks out to everyone you can... call, telepathy, write, send smoke signals... all of it. Just do it.

I am off to get El-Frida to the spa. Then most likely bfast at Viola here in THree Oaks.

Mom... don't forget... pick up your Feast before 4 pm!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I don't know if I am one of five
OR IF NOW I MAKE SIX.

But you dear have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Thanks for your blog and for taking care of some of my favorite musicians!

j.