11.25.2008

Three Oaks.

Sleepy town this morning. Seems like I am on the right side of the cold that attempted to take over my health and good attitude. I will once again say that using a damn neti pot has most likely kept the goo from building up and making me sicker.

I have a spa appt. for Ms. El-Frida set up for tomorrow.. wiper blades/tire rotation/oil change etc here at my beloved Three Oaks Ford. Our wipers suck... nothing like driving in dirty snow to show you exactly how much they suck and where.

Lazy morning... video editing/uploading..(Tom..I'm doing a montage just for you!)and we head to Benton Harbor for the show around 5ish.

Only a 25 mile drive to a show... what a concept!

A few flakes of snow here but no storms or anything. It's warmer up here in "my room" than downstairs so I have my video stuff sprawled all over up here.

Should be a productive vid day.

No comments: