11.07.2008

Wonk-O-Vision

Here's an oldie!

This is actually from before Trina and I started really working together. I had her come to AZ to do a run that I booked to kinda give myself a tryout. We set up Southern Arizona's first publicized "Kosher House Concert" and one of our offerings was wasabi deviled eggs. We also did up a killer batch of veggie lasagna for the peeps. We ended up having about 40 to 50 people out at my dear friend Louis' in SE Tucson, and it was the start of good things to come!

1 comment:

serensky said...

hahaha Thanks for the laugh before work. Is it a good or a bad thing that I am sensing that I posses a similar sense of humor as the two of you... ??? :D

Maybe your twin will be at the bar tonight. I'll try to take a picture on my camera phone if she shows up. haha