So I came back and the video I have been trying to upload for 3 days finally is posting! Sheesh! What a hassle! But a beautiful hassle in that now it's up and I can share.
This is Meg Hutchinson. I feel like so much of her music fueled my initial shift into this business... she was the soundtrack to my driving to Northern California a couple years ago when I was headed to a workshop that I would declare that I wanted to be a tour manager full-time. And she was the soundtrack back too. Driving along the coast, I can attest to having my heart and soul moved by her words and her music.
Now I can say not only does she have a newer release out,"Come Up Full" but she's a really awesome woman with one of the best dogs I have met on tour. Jane... Gracie is like having my own dog... Osa is a fleeting friend. And yes Jane, Gracie smells better.
Here is Meg doing "Home" at The Gravity Lounge.
2 comments:
best christmas gift ever.
this is probably my favorite video you've ever posted Wendy. Thank you times a million.
I do love my Vin!
Post a Comment