12.10.2008

Weather on the way...

Safely here in CT again.

My pals let me do the cooking! We are going to be getting a massive amount of rain here and the entire state is on a flood warning. I hate that. And then it's going to get cold.. and icy perhaps. Yuck.

I should be ok as I take a small detour this weekend. I am going to do a wee run with Natalia, Meg Hutchinson, Antje Duvekot and Anne Heaton! Let's hope I actually have time to shoot some video! That would be good for the wee youtube page. Jane was going to do the run and in fact I will get to see her on Sunday at Godfrey Daniels. More tearful reunions! Not that we didn't just have dinner 2 nights ago but whatever!

It's nearly midnight. I should slumber.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I can see you on Saturday? Because thank the baby jeebus, I will be at the Tin Angel.

Sweet Wendy, I hope you'll be there. Text me when you get this!

Tour Wonk said...

Vin.. I will be there!