Art is everywhere...there is art in the making of bacon too. This art pictured above is intriguing and fun. Although sadly there is no sign of bacon.
What is important to note is that today at Hall's Department store I saw the bacon chocolate bar and picked one up so Charles could try it. It's important to share all things bacon with your friends when everything around you is falling apart back home. Bacon is the great equalizer. A balancing force , if you will.
And while I made phonecalls for booking today...and the calls are chocked full of possibility...no bacon was offered up as incentive and no bacon was even mentioned in the conversations.
I do however feel a need to call my pal Ingrid in Chicago though..I paid her with a bacon chocolate bar for a gig last year.
And Natalia told me this morning that she might go out and have BLT in Brooklyn in my honor...
This ends my bacon filled day of posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment