3.19.2009

a four letter word.

What word could it be?

Given my weird life lately the one you would least expect is ..
W...O...R...K...

I am advancing shows for April!

Chicago, Ann Arbor, Indy, Milwaukee and many more. Feels really good to be screwing my head back on. I will be in the midwest and the northeast quite soon. Can I get all of the AZ things done? I dunno... but I am definitely going on this run. And I am definitely heading out with Trina in early May.

It's been yet another gorgeous day here, and I am happy to report that Natalia loves Bisbee. I hoped she would.

Tonight... the incredible edible Cafe Roka. Last night was the Cafe Poca Cosa in Tucson. Truly two of the best restaurants in all of southern AZ.

My brain wants to fire on more cylinders today.. I am grateful.

No comments: