3.10.2009

Someone tell those birds to be quiet!

Good Lord!!! It's like an aviary here! There are so many birds I am shocked! And also very amused that my fuzzy friend "Coatsee" the cat is fixated on watching all of these feathered squawking things out the front window of this house I am lucky to watch. Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day in Bisbee and I have a little work to do for my coffee roaster buddy this morning/early afternoon and then I hope to see some of my pals later.

Got a nice check in from our buddy Officer Rick in PA. That man has a really good attitude and if he was a law enforcer in my area I'd be pretty damn proud. In fact, I will post our Ode to Rick to send out the really good joo joo to him today.



Hug a cop today... they work really hard.

And this popped into my head this morning so I had to post it.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Trina in handcuffs. That's kinda hot.