4.07.2009

12345678..

Schlameel...sclamazel.. yes...

Laverne and Shirley.

That's what happens in Milwaukee. Weird tourists like myself can't hold back the urge to find the Shotz Brewery.... we did see a rather large wall of beer today, but it was Miller. That's the real brewery based here.

We also saw a sandwich big enough to essentially house Natalia in.

Ahhhh.... the midwest!

We are babysitting...ok, Natalia is essentially. I cooked dinner (it was soooo good..) and am attempting to get some emails returned. I should never have left AZ without my laptop. Working just off the smartphone is a nice thought but I really do have too much work to do that requires internet access. I hope it hasn't baked too much in the car.

Gretchen saw Leslie Halllast night and raved about the show. Wish I coulda been there.

Sending love to my mom... and my crew in Bisbee.

2 comments:

serensky said...

Laverne and Shirley is one of the best shows. Ever.

Paintress Gretchen said...

I'm the Laverne!