While I am so much better mentally out here on the road, I am still a wee bit off.
Plus... I forget shit. And my organization skills are off even for me.
So when I could be lazing around The Four Seasons, I really need to go grab the car and get that.
But whatever.... this is the view.

4 comments:
I love that you are in Chicago, you really get around and that's amazing, my little tour across country seems small compared to all the miles you will put on. That gives me relief when I think about mine. Have some fun, and I know you are.
Bad-ass view Sister Golden Hair!
I'm just glad your not on the 33rd floor.
You know, Joannie Mitchell and all..
"You could have been more
Than a name on the door
On the thirty-third floor in the air..."
bla bla bla
Yes, this is a nicer view than the hotel next to the jail.
Post a Comment