4.09.2009

And so Milwaukee comes to a close.

It's been a lovely stay here.
We now head to Minnesota. Land of yet more cheese, lakes, nice people and my pals Venus and Lynette.

If I am not mistaken I may have some of the gang that went to India coming to the show too. Be sweet to see them. I was hoping they were going back to Bapatla this year but alas, it won't be till 2010.

I am going to have to squirrel away funds for that.

So now the coffee is ingested...the yogurt is handled and the conversation sweet and filled with goodness.

We drive in about 2 hours.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Nice that you had fun in the land of cheese lakes! Oh, wait, that's not what you said after all (it's what I thought for a moment I had read and am still chuckling about it...).