4.06.2009

As I was saying...

So I typed in ''Weather Station Sheboygan'' into my Google phone... got the directions and it seriously looked like our recommended bfast place was going to be in the lake!

Being the water centric freak I am I was thrilled!

However...when we arrived we soon realized 2 things.

1. The wind chill was about 20 degrees.
2. We were at a Coast Guard weather station.

A quick moment yeilded the moment of clarity (via 411) that we were in fact looking for ''The Weather Center Cafe''

I am always well intentioned.

1 comment:

dave p said...

Hey Wendy!! Glad to hear things are going well on the road.

Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I've been mostly checking your blog on my phone, and it's not smart enough to do comments. And I'm just to forgetful to remember once I'm back at the computer.

Take care and hope to catch up with you soon!