4.28.2009

Feels like the first time... it feels like the very first time.

My god it's been so long since any fresh video went up I can't blame everyone but my mom for getting bored shitless with this blog!

Well, I am somewhat up and running in a small scaled down way today so I managed to get this little gem put together. View it soon and often... no telling if I am gonna get asked to take it down. I doubt it will get yanked but you never know.

From April Fool's Day at The Ark with Natalia and Antje....

3 comments:

dave p said...

Awesome! I've always loved Antigone Rising's cover of "Fat Bottom Girls", but this was really great on acoustic guitars. But I do have to listen again at home, where I can turn it up!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Tour Wonk said...

Dave!

Where have you been hiding??? Will we see you in Bethlehem tomorrow???

feelquiet said...

Hey tour wonk,

I think someone left the Super 8 projector running while you were recording this vid...