4.29.2009

I wonder if this will post?



If this actually posts... (and it actually did) it's a top secret video I may or may not be allowed to leak... If Susan calls and scolds me I will take it down. I really think she wants this footage out there though... to let the world see what her "Classics" show looks like.

I enjoyed the show... a great deal and love how Susan continually reinvents her craft.

Time for me to go run to Staples... make copies... then grab lunch. Trina did leave the tuna salad from Murray's here so of course I polished that off... but that was last night's dinner. Now I should attempt to grab something healthier.

No street meat. That's for sure! Although the hot dog lady down the street does a mean dawg.

Must... resist.... must....

4 comments:

-Lisa said...

Susan + Julia = Awesome

Thanks for the vid, Wendy!
I took a couple vids when they came through Ohio back in Feb with Trina in tow... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyI_OoftBVM

feelquiet said...

A stealth video? You rebel! I definitely approve.

Tour Wonk said...

wait till you see the whole thing.... I just need approval from Susan to upload it.

Dianne said...

Nice!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!