Yet even more small lessons to remind me to continually let go...
My tmobile phone deleted all of the pictures I had taken.
Sad really... friends... four leggeds...beautiful things.... just gotta remind myself I must need to just keep letting go. And don't forget to breathe.
Listening to a live recording of some radio from the early April tour with Natalia and Antje. I cleaned out my gear bag and found it... kinda like xmas! At least I have music... and let's be honest, I have more video than a lot of people. So... I can replace the pictures. And I will be in AZ for about 5 days instead of 2 1/2 so I may have time to get at some of that.. I may have to hook up a desktop computer depending in if my lappy is dead. And I'm flying back to NYC instead of driving with Trina from AZ. Te Bisbee house concert is not happening as Trina is not coming through at this time. The schedule shifted for many reasons and it makes this early part much more efficient. Of course, as soon as I get back, I have about a day to launder then leave... but that's ok. I'll be pretty fresh mentally and will have driven about 3000 miles less than originally planned.
I'll be flying back to get the van mid May and heading to Texas for our run with Susan of the Werner's. After that, Trina heads to Germany and I am planning on a few days in Kansas City. The plans after that are yet to be confirmed or denied, But there could be a haul across country into Brooklyn to meet up with Natalia of the Zukerman's and maybe get to join her on a run into Canada (with Lyndell Montgomery). We'll see how it pans out. If not that run... I'll hang in KC longer. That Ward Parkway group is calling my name... damn fine AA!!!
I gotta just do what's in front of me and keep my mind fresh and keep my heart open. As I was talking to someone yesterday I became grateful to be in this world at this time as there is this global shifting towards what might really be important...and it seems to be more heart centric these days. I have that in my heart and mind big time this morning as I get ready to go back to Bisbee for a few days and I am determined to get estimates, help my mom with her claim against the city of Bisbee, and generally stay strong around that house thing that precipitated my wee mental breakdown. You never know what's gonna put you over the edge. But over I went. And I feel pretty good today. And today is all I've got so I'll roll with it.
I need to get at the press lists though as yesterday became a bit of a "day off" unexpectedly as I went in search of my messenger bag.
Which I found... on sale... and I love it!
I am looking forward to wrapping up some more loose ends in AZ and seeing my peeps there.
No comments:
Post a Comment