5.15.2009

Let's post some stuff out of order...

Not getting things to send from the ol' smart phone. Maybe it's just alot smarter than I am? I'll reset the damn thing and see if I can get stuff to go. Technology is a chore at times.

I know mercury is in retrograde so I'll work to be patient.

The lineup for the weekend events is looking like a bunch of goodness for sure. And it looks as though we are going to make a side trip to The Big Easy on Monday. It's only 5 hours. Which is a piece of cake.

I am getting some details hammered out for Canada and beyond. Looks like all my free time is pretty much gone, which is fine. It just means staying focused and keeping things organized. Never a bad prospect.

So many big things coming up. So much to do...

Be ready for posts from last night to go up out of order...looks like it's going to post.

No comments: