She looks good.
What a great room last night! First off. It's beautiful...second it's run by totally skilled nice people.
Those folks were fantastic...and the audience was wonderful. It's the kind of show you walk away from with a 'yes' in your heart.
There was some test kitchen going on too...new material that got out there for everyone and Jeebus to hear. It'll never make the light of day but it did get filmed.
Trina and Susan had a great time and the energy at the show was great. At about 9pm my buddy Tom in I'LL texts to tell me how awesome Willy Porter is as he is playing a show I had originally had Trina scheduled to be on before we knew we had Texas for sure with Susan.

2 comments:
willy was KICK ASS!! sorry ya'll weren't there!!!
muah,
illinois tom
Tom...you know I love ya! I'll make some salsa next time we come thru..
Post a Comment